If you see this error message Setup partially complete, sync again in 2 minutes seconds. Office 365 is not ready, then review the Sync Log for more details. The most common reason for this message is that the setup process cannot find specified Gateway and this message will show in the log.
If this is the case then the platform can see the domain is voice activated, but PSTN gateways not visible yet when setting the voice routes, The system will normally sleep 2.5 mins before checking this which is normally good enough.
NOTE: We have seen some customers having to wait up to 5 days for Microsoft to activate the domain. This is an entirety unsatisfactory situation but we are powerless to influence this.
- To do this,log in to the Microsoft 365 admin portal at https://www.office.com/
- Go to the Admin icon
- On the left hand side menu bar select "Show All" and the Support option will show,
- Create a support request
- This is an issue using Skype for Business Powershell to set up Teams Direct Routing.
- The environment is multi-tenant, so the PSTN Gateways are defined on the carrier tenant and not in the customer tenant.
- The PSTN Gateways listed below are domains on the customer tenant that have been validated and appear in the 'DomainUrlMap' property of 'Get-CsTenant'.
New-CsOnlineVoiceRoute -Name "Connector-USE0" -OnlinePstnGatewayList xxxxxxxxxxxx.XXXXXXXX.connectordomain.com -OnlinePstnUsages Connector-USE -Priority "0" -NumberPattern ".*"
Cannot find specified Gateway "xxxxxxxxxxxx.XXXXXXXX.connectordomain.com"